An RP forum for people looking for friendship and kindness, or simply a place to belong.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Awakening
Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:36 am by SolarDarkness

» UnRelentless's Kingdom(OPEN)
Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm by Jeanna

» The Courtyard
Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm by UnRelentless

» Stark Mansion
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm by Guest

» Typhon
Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:29 pm by SolarDarkness

» Dawn at the grotto
Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am by Ovan

» Nothing to do.
Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am by Jeanna

» lucian mcnare
Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 am by UnRelentless

» Having some fun
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm by Jeanna

Top posters
UnRelentless

SolarDarkness

DarkFlare

Jeanna

Ovan

Marissa Fredrick

Kaito

Typhon

lucian mcnare

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:36 am

Share | 

Dawn at the grotto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Marrissa sat in the grotto and sighed she was in her usual half visable form is she really worke at it she could make herself fully visable or fully invisable the latter being easier and the cool sea breeze filled the grotto it was times like these that she truly missed being alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Ovan wanders around the upper part of the grotto, looking don at the water. Ovan was in a slight mellow mood, since there wasnt anyone around that he knew of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Marissa sighed again and then the sound of the breeze and waves reminded her of a lullaby her mother use to sing to her when she was a baby she could only remember the last line but she hummed the melody untill the wind and waves bring you home and she felt like she wanted to cry"mama i miss you" she said to herself tears running down her face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Ovan blinks hearing the soft crying of someone."who could be crying here?" he said in a low tone and walks around, looking for the sorce of the crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Marissa sighed and stood up shaking out her long sandy blonde hair and she walked down into the water a little bit a few more tears sliping out when she didnt even make a ripple in the water but she could feel its coolness washing through her legs and and a fit of sudden anger she stamped her foot and said " i HATE being dead"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Ovan fianlly made it to the lower part of the grotto and noticed the girl walking into the water. "why would you hate be dead?" he asked in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Marissa spun quickly and looked at the guy on the shore the sun going right through her"i hate being dead because it cuts me off from the things i enjoyed most whne i was alive i feel like i dont belong here in the world of the living but for some reason i cant quite get to the world of the dead im just stuck here left to wander forever"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Ovan laughs silently at her excuse."being dead is one of the greatest things that could ever happen to me." He looks ta her once more to determine what race she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 pm

"im a ghost you are not"Marissa said geting angry"for me being dead stoped being fun about 50 years ago"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

"your not the only dead being around here so stop crying about it." He laughs lightly andwalks towards the water and sits down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Marissa looked at him in disgust and walked out of the water and right through him leaving him feeling cold hopefuly"Unempfindlich Hurensohn" she muttered darkly as she walked through him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Ovan laughed at her, knowing that she was trying ti intimidate him."big talk for someone so short!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Marissa stopped dead and turned around slowly and she said sweetly"im not short im funsized and for a fallen angel with a history of being abused you sure do like to verbaly abuse others" she had caught a glimps of his spirit when she walked through him and she saw the scars o his soul and some of the story behind them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Ovan sighed heavily hearing her bring up his abusive past."i never deserved what happened to me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"i didnt deserve to be tortured and killed by the gestapo eather yet here i stand dead as a doornail"Marissa said kinda sorry she had broght up the abuse thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:02 pm

"death is nothing but a new way to begin a new life" he said with a very sad tone, having the vision of being abused rushing through his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

"it all depends on what happens to your spirit when you die i supose angels have it a bit better then most they still have bodies they can touch the world"marissa sat down beside him and said"im sorry for bringing up your past i souldnt have done that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:13 pm

"its fine..." he sighs heavily at the thoguht that he mgiht have caused the divorce between his parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Marissa tentivly touched his shoulder and saw that he thought it was his fault that his parents divorced and she said softly"nein it wasnt your fault it was theirs they just needed someone to blame so they blamed you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:27 pm

He nods lightly and lcoses his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Marissa looked out over the water and said softly"would you like to hear a story? its not a very pretty one nor does it have a happy ending but would you like to hear it anyways?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Ovan looks at her and sighs lightly."sure i guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marissa Fredrick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 am

Marissa smiled saddly "many years ago when the world was still just picking itself up from world war one and germany was in a economic deprssion much like the one suffered by the states in the 30s when the main character of this story was born her name was Marissa Fredrick. When she was 5 hitler and the Nazi party came to power but it didnt really bother her she didnt really understand why she couldnt be friends with some of the kids ut she accepted it and it was just how life was it seemed like all hell broke loose in november of 38 and when germany invaded poland it just got worse for marissa and her family in berlin but life went on what she didnt know was that in december of 1940 her parents had taken in a young jewish couple and had managed to keep them hidden for almost 4 years untill in febuary of 44 the gestapo came knocking at the door and marissa clueless about the jewish couple and home alone at the time was arested and taken in for "questioning" or as she called it torture for a week they kept her tied to a chair only feeding her enough to keep her alive while they questioned her about the suspected jews in the house that she knew nothing about and then on the last day bloodied bruised battered and beated she got mouthy calling them idiots and asking them if they accually thought her parents would tell her and she spat on one of the officers coats the officer lost it and put an end to both her and the questioning then and there with a blullet between the eyes and her body was burned the next day" marissa said all pretty much on one breath her voice taking on a musical tone and her eyes had that far away look in them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am

"im sorry.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn at the grotto   

Back to top Go down

Dawn at the grotto
Page 1 of 1